Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Harold Whitman

Saturday, October 15, 2011

{31 DSP - Day 15 - Printable}

A couple of days ago I worked on my fall mantel.  I didn't quite finish and have been tweaking it ever since.  One of the things I felt it needed was some text.  A nice printable to add visual interest.  I was going to make my own but never got too it.  I started looking around and most of the printables I found we too 'cutesy' for my tastes.  Then I remembered that Jennifer from dear lillie had a free October printable (she's really cool like that).  Since she and I have a very similar design style and aesthetic I knew it would be perfect.


Today I will print out a quote for the mantle!
(update: done!)

I printed it out and low and behold...my printer was out of everything but red ink.  ARGH!  Oh well, I put it in the frame anyway.  It looks really nice.  I may reprint it once I change the cartridges but I may not.  November is just around the corner and something new will go in it's place.  For now it works beautifully (even though it is beautifully imperfect)!

click this button to find my other 31 Days posts

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment