Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Harold Whitman

Monday, June 6, 2011

[Today's Goals]

1. Make it to hospital not in a rush
2. Make it through appts without yelling
3. Have the boy still not have cancer.  woot
4. Put away the laundry, I mean seriously. . .wow.
5. figure out what Mary and I are doing with cleaning plans/programs


the goals are modest today, getting through it pleasantly was a big enough goal.
my first over here with mary, I am so blessed she has allowed me to share this space so we can inspire each other.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. oh laundry! why is it the I will wash it and fold it and then it sits because I'm too lazy to take it upstairs and put it away! I need to make the kids take up their own laundry...they are old enough for that!

    I'm glad you are here too! :)

    ReplyDelete