Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Harold Whitman

Thursday, June 9, 2011

{mary to-do}

1. Mary Challenge
2. Martha Challenge
3. Martha+ Challenge
4. Laundry <-running out of clothes! eeeek!
5. Paint samples on the wall <-the paint is WAY lighter than I thought it was going to be...we'll see
6. Zappos return
7. Dr. re mole
8. Teacher gifts
9. Cat care while we are gone
10. Mop

**I'm doing very good with keeping my kitchen picked up...not doing so well with eating well. :/
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for following through on the 31 days to clean. I will catch up on the specifics soon. I have to find my printouts first. . .they are in the office.

    I have to start laundry, the kids dance costumes are in the washer, i washed them, um, last saturday. they are still in the washer. love that you are making progress on the painting!

    ReplyDelete