So to accomplish this goal I need to do the following...
1. empty out office so I can paint
2. move book shelf to guest room/library
3. choose paint
4. paint - decide if I'm going to stencil office ala emily at Jones Design Co.
5. put together IKEA shelves
6. move abby's desk to other wall
7. organize all paperwork into file (no more piles! <-that's my new motto - isn't it fancy!)
8. organize scrapbook stuff and fabrics
9. choose curtain fabric for future project (learn to sew curtains)
10. hang pictures
you know what makes this even MORE awesome....I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks...so this may be more a June/July OPAM. Maybe I can get my fabric and take the sewing machine with me to my folks and make the curtains there? hmmmmmmmm something to think about.