Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Harold Whitman

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

[i can do this]

heaven help me, literally
it's 3:35 pm here.  


i'm at the desktop because i can't get to my desk.


my list today (sad that i can already uncheck many of them before i got this posted)
  • put away penny's blasted laundry, it took me 90 seconds
  • find the blasted office under the unpacking vomit (why did i bring in so many boxes!!)
  • not yell at the kids- yeah not so much
  • not lose my patience with the kids- way not so much
  • do a creative project with the kids- we painted using a gift from andy's aunt and uncle, I was exasperated at them for being more interested in turning the rinse bowl water colors and wasting paint than actually painting
  • get to those lists from yesterday
  • get on the 31 days to clean
i am so frustrated today.  feeling like i am alone in all of this and everyone in my house is incapacitated by indifference or physically.


the kids are super whiney-i-am-going-to-die-now mode.  because they went to bed late last night. and i'm not super mom.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment