Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Harold Whitman

Friday, May 25, 2012

{soft boiled eggs w/roasted asparagus & spinach}

A few months ago I was enjoying a particularly yummy lunch, one that I had just thrown together at the last minute because I was very hungry.  I decided to take a picture of it and text it to my sweet friend, Stephanie...yes...I take pictures of my food and send them to friends.  She invited me to share the recipe with her readers!

Today I ran across the pictures from that post.  I thought it sounded good for lunch.  It is low in calories, high in protein, and very filling - a win win WIN in my book!  The eggs were overcooked - oops - but still tasty - and I added a small quartered tomato for some color and flavor!  This is a great post workout meal and/or if you are super super hungry.

Click through to Stephanie's blog to see the step by step recipe and nutritional information.  
Don't forget to check out her other healthy recipes!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment