Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Harold Whitman

Monday, April 18, 2011

{this is how I used to eat}

I wasn't always heavy.

In fact I used to be really slim....

I never dieted and I hardly ever exercised...

I was really skinny...and I loved it...

This article really sums up how I used to approach food. I ALWAYS listened to my stomach and I ALWAYS left food on my plate. I never really thought about it until I was trying to figure out how it happened that I woke up one day and realized I had a 100 lbs to lose. Part of living more mindfully is listening to my body again and giving it what it wants. The need for exercise is also important and I don't want to go back to having no muscle tone but the bigger issue for me right now is calories consumed.

{via simplemom}
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment