Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Harold Whitman

Thursday, April 14, 2011

{can't think of a catchy post title}

Goals (not really in order):

1. Taxes (learning that you need a certain tax liability to qualify for the full child tax credit...we don't have it. I'm really bummed we aren't going to get that $3,000.)

2. Laundry (I'm finding that just throwing it all behind the door in my bedroom isn't working)

3. Exercise (just need to start with something)
- up & down my stairs x 20
- circuit (5x)
- 10 pushups (girly ones because I can't do the real ones)
- 10 sit-ups
- 10 squats
- 10 lunges (each leg)
- 10 calf raises
- 10 dips (goodness I hate those)

4. Bathe children (embarrassed that I have to list that - lol)

5. Dinner - Mini pizzas (Buffalo chicken for Ben and I and roasted chicken and cheese for kids), salad, broccoli.

6. Get dressed, hair, makeup

7. Chaplet @ 3.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment