1. Taxes (learning that you need a certain tax liability to qualify for the full child tax credit...we don't have it. I'm really bummed we aren't going to get that $3,000.)
2. Laundry (I'm finding that just throwing it all behind the door in my bedroom isn't working)
3. Exercise (just need to start with something)
- up & down my stairs x 20
- circuit (5x)
- 10 pushups (girly ones because I can't do the real ones)
- 10 sit-ups
- 10 squats
- 10 lunges (each leg)
- 10 calf raises
- 10 dips (goodness I hate those)
4. Bathe children (embarrassed that I have to list that - lol)
5. Dinner - Mini pizzas (Buffalo chicken for Ben and I and roasted chicken and cheese for kids), salad, broccoli.
6. Get dressed, hair, makeup
7. Chaplet @ 3.